- Hillary Clinton’s emails have yet again become the center of scrutiny, and the last thing Democrats should do is dismiss the controversy as part of a conservative campaign to smear her candidacy.
- By the time her emails are furnished, Ms. Clinton could have already sealed the Democratic presidential nomination, which would make anything illegal not just Ms. Clinton’s problem, but a major issue for the entire Democratic Party.
- Ms. Clinton is in damage control, but has yet to provide an honest, thorough answer regarding her emails.
- Ms. Clinton plays off the probes as a non-issue, while simultaneously admitting she should not have used a private server.
- The implications of an indictment for Ms. Clinton—even more so under the circumstances of her winning the Democratic Presidential nomination—would further undermine the trust and exacerbate the honesty issues she already has with so many American voters.
And I might add the trust anyone might have for those that support the type of corruption Hillary represents.